Wild Rose Beauty Balm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Wild Rosehip Seed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Shea Butter
Usage & Precaution
How To Use:
1. Cleanser: Gently exfoliating for a real radiance boost.
2. Moisturizing Treatment: Massage in to freshly cleansed skin for a deep moisture boost
3. Facial Mask: Apply to clean skin, cover with hot damp muslin cloth for 10 minutes and let the goodness sink in.
4. Lip balm: Helps prevent dryness and chapping.
5. Complexion Highlighter: Add a small amount to cheekbones for healthy flow.
6. Eyebrow Tamer: A small mount helps smooth and bring order to unruly brows.
7. Summer skin savior: Dab on in the evening, nourish and maintain your sun-kissed glow.
We offer free shipping on orders over Rs2000/-
Standard shipping charges Rs200/-
Delivery Time 2-3 working days
Why Botanical Wonders?
"Don't Panic Use Organic"
Are your products organic / natural?
Our products combine the power of naturally occurring and advanced science ingredients that are simple to use, highly effective, non-toxic, non-irritating, and absolutely cruelty-free. We do not use aggressive, irritating ingredients. Beyond this, we do not like labels such as ‘organic,’ ‘natural’ or ‘clean,’ which have no consistent definition and tell you nothing about a product’s safety or efficacy. We are committed to bringing you the very best ingredient science and being certified “organic” does not always yield the best ingredient.
What is the shelf life of my product?
All beauty products need to be used by a certain period. This is known as the 'period after opening' and can be easily identified by the PAO symbol. The symbol can be recognised as the shape of an opened jar, and will have a number inside; 9M will indicate 9 months, 12M is 12 months, and 36M is 36 months. Once opened the product should be used in this period, as after this time the quality of the product will deteriorate.
Do your products contain parabens & phthalates?
None of our products contain any parabens & phthalates.
For more information on the ingredients for individual products, see the ingredients tab on the product page.