Neem Oil 10 ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Pure undiluted Neem Essential Oil
Usage & Precaution
Possible skin sensitivity; always do a patch test. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Always dilute the essential oil with any carrier oil (coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, etc) to avoid skin sensitivity.
-After opening should be used within one year.
-Avoid getting the product into the eyes. If it occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
How to use:
- Add 2-3 drops in your moisturizer or coconut oil to condition dry skin, calm down eczema or psoriasis or to counteract the effect of sun damage
- Add a drop to a teaspoon of olive oil or jojoba oil and use this mixture as a spot treatment for acne or to lighten skin pigmentation
- Use it as an antiseptic to treat minor infections, cuts or bruises
- Dip cotton balls in neem oil and wipe around doors and windows for natural pest control
- Treat nail fungus infection; put 2-3 drops on the infected nail and allow it to soak in, use it 2-3 times a day and till infection is cured
- Add a few drops of neem oil to your shampoo or massage in your hair to treat dandruff or infection in the scalp
- Mix a few drops of neem oil with any carrier oil and use it on your hair to treat hair loss, itchy scalp, split ends and hair lice
We offer free shipping on orders over Rs2000/-
Standard shipping charges Rs200/-
Delivery Time 2-3 working days
Why Botanical Wonders?
Are your products organic / natural?
Our products combine the power of naturally occurring and advanced science ingredients that are simple to use, highly effective, non-toxic, non-irritating, and absolutely cruelty-free. We do not use aggressive, irritating ingredients. Beyond this, we do not like labels such as ‘organic,’ ‘natural’ or ‘clean,’ which have no consistent definition and tell you nothing about a product’s safety or efficacy. We are committed to bringing you the very best ingredient science and being certified “organic” does not always yield the best ingredient.
What is the shelf life of my product?
All beauty products need to be used by a certain period. This is known as the 'period after opening' and can be easily identified by the PAO symbol. The symbol can be recognised as the shape of an opened jar, and will have a number inside; 9M will indicate 9 months, 12M is 12 months, and 36M is 36 months. Once opened the product should be used in this period, as after this time the quality of the product will deteriorate.
Do your products contain parabens & phthalates?
None of our products contain any parabens & phthalates.
For more information on the ingredients for individual products, see the ingredients tab on the product page.