Lavender Essential Oil 10 ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
100% Pure undiluted Lavender Essential Oil
Usage & Precaution
How to use:
- Add a few drops of lavender oil to pillows, bedding or bottom of the feet to treat insomnia or get a restful sleep
- Add a few drops to bath water to soak away stress or anxiety
- Mix 2-1 drops in a carrier oil and rub on temples and back of the neck for deep relaxation and treating headaches
- Mix 1-2 drops in a carrier oil and use as a spot treat for acne
- Regularly massage scalp for treating hair loss, dandruff and improving hair growth
- Massage your scalp with lavender oil 20 minutes before shampoo to treat head lice
- Add 3-4 drops in a reed diffuser with any carrier oil for a relaxing aroma
- Add 5-6 drops in a diffuser with water for health benefits
- Add a few drops to any carrier oil for a deep relaxing massage
- Add a few drops in a water bottle, and spray this mist to freshen your wardrobe, linen and mattress
Possible skin sensitivity; always do a patch test. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
-After opening should be used within one year.
-Avoid getting the product into the eyes. If it occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
We offer free shipping on orders over Rs2000/-
Standard shipping charges Rs200/-
Delivery Time 2-3 working days
Why Botanical Wonders?
Are your products organic / natural?
Our products combine the power of naturally occurring and advanced science ingredients that are simple to use, highly effective, non-toxic, non-irritating, and absolutely cruelty-free. We do not use aggressive, irritating ingredients. Beyond this, we do not like labels such as ‘organic,’ ‘natural’ or ‘clean,’ which have no consistent definition and tell you nothing about a product’s safety or efficacy. We are committed to bringing you the very best ingredient science and being certified “organic” does not always yield the best ingredient.
What is the shelf life of my product?
All beauty products need to be used by a certain period. This is known as the 'period after opening' and can be easily identified by the PAO symbol. The symbol can be recognised as the shape of an opened jar, and will have a number inside; 9M will indicate 9 months, 12M is 12 months, and 36M is 36 months. Once opened the product should be used in this period, as after this time the quality of the product will deteriorate.
Do your products contain parabens & phthalates?
None of our products contain any parabens & phthalates.
For more information on the ingredients for individual products, see the ingredients tab on the product page.