Frankincense Oil 10 ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
100% Pure undiluted Frankincense Essential Oil
Usage & Precaution
How to use:
- Add a few drops of frankincense oil for a hot bath to relive stress
- Add a few drops to oil diffuser or vaporizer to help fight anxiety and an uplifting aroma around you
- Use in essential oil diffuser to help reduce indoor pollution, deodorize and disinfect your house or any room
- Mix a few drops with any carrier oil or your cream for anti-aging benefits
- Mix a few drops with any oil and massage at any area to slow down signs of aging and tighten sagging skin
- Mix a few drops with any carrier oil or face cream to treat acne and lighten blemishes and shrink pores
- Add a few drops to a cloth to inhale or use an oil diffuser for respiratory and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Mix a few drops in any carrier oil and massage in long gentle strokes for a relaxing or energy boosting massage
Possible skin sensitivity; always do a patch test. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used in the first trimester of pregnancy. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Always dilute the essential oil with any carrier oil (coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, etc) to avoid skin sensitivity.
We offer free shipping on orders over Rs2000/-
Standard shipping charges Rs200/-
Delivery Time 2-3 working days
Why Botanical Wonders?
"Don't Panic Use Organic"
Are your products organic / natural?
Our products combine the power of naturally occurring and advanced science ingredients that are simple to use, highly effective, non-toxic, non-irritating, and absolutely cruelty-free. We do not use aggressive, irritating ingredients. Beyond this, we do not like labels such as ‘organic,’ ‘natural’ or ‘clean,’ which have no consistent definition and tell you nothing about a product’s safety or efficacy. We are committed to bringing you the very best ingredient science and being certified “organic” does not always yield the best ingredient.
What is the shelf life of my product?
All beauty products need to be used by a certain period. This is known as the 'period after opening' and can be easily identified by the PAO symbol. The symbol can be recognised as the shape of an opened jar, and will have a number inside; 9M will indicate 9 months, 12M is 12 months, and 36M is 36 months. Once opened the product should be used in this period, as after this time the quality of the product will deteriorate.
Do your products contain parabens & phthalates?
None of our products contain any parabens & phthalates.
For more information on the ingredients for individual products, see the ingredients tab on the product page.