Cedarwood Essential Oil 10 ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
100% Pure undiluted cedarwood oil
Usage & Precaution
How to use:
- Add a few drops to your skin lotion or soap, rub it on infected or itchy area to treat eczema
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or massage in your hair to treat hair loss and promote hair growth, will also help with dry itchy scalp
- Mix a few drops with coconut oil and apply on wounds, scars, infections for quick healing
- Add 5-10 drops to bathwater to reduce inflammation and reducing arthritis pain or treating spasmodic conditions
- Rub 3-5 drops in your hands and massage any sore or tight muscles to soothe them
- Rub 2 drops in your hand and massage your bladder and kidneys to serve as a diuretic
- Inhaling cedarwood directly or via a diffuser, will help regulate menstruation, relieve tension, and improve your focus
- Before bedtime, rub 2 drops of oil on to your chest and throat for a minute to relieve cough and remove phlegm
- Mix a few drops with coconut oil and use on your body as a bug repellent or kill any sort of fungal infection
- Use a spot treatment to cure acne naturally
Possible skin sensitivity; always do a patch test. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Always dilute the essential oil with any carrier oil (coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, etc) to avoid skin sensitivity.
-After opening should be used within one year.
We offer free shipping on orders over Rs2000/-
Standard shipping charges Rs200/-
Delivery Time 2-3 working days
Why Botanical Wonders?
Are your products organic / natural?
Our products combine the power of naturally occurring and advanced science ingredients that are simple to use, highly effective, non-toxic, non-irritating, and absolutely cruelty-free. We do not use aggressive, irritating ingredients. Beyond this, we do not like labels such as ‘organic,’ ‘natural’ or ‘clean,’ which have no consistent definition and tell you nothing about a product’s safety or efficacy. We are committed to bringing you the very best ingredient science and being certified “organic” does not always yield the best ingredient.
What is the shelf life of my product?
All beauty products need to be used by a certain period. This is known as the 'period after opening' and can be easily identified by the PAO symbol. The symbol can be recognised as the shape of an opened jar, and will have a number inside; 9M will indicate 9 months, 12M is 12 months, and 36M is 36 months. Once opened the product should be used in this period, as after this time the quality of the product will deteriorate.
Do your products contain parabens & phthalates?
None of our products contain any parabens & phthalates.
For more information on the ingredients for individual products, see the ingredients tab on the product page.