Peppermint Essential Oil 10 ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
100% Pure Undiluted Peppermint Essential Oil
Usage & Precaution
How to use:
- Add 4-5 drops in your usual shampoo for an at-home dandruff killing shampoo.
- Add 3-4 drops to your favorite carrier oil and massage your hair and leave for an hour to promote hair growth.
- Dilute it with any carrier oil to use for skin related issues.
- Add 5-6 drops in a diffuser filled with water for health benefits.
- Add 3-4 drops in any carrier oil in a reed diffuser for a fresh minty environment.
- Mix it with coconut oil and rub on child’s neck or on the bottom of the feet to stabilize a fever.
- Add 4-5 drops to any carrier oil and massage for relaxing your muscles.
Possible skin sensitivity; always do a patch test. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
-After opening should be used within one year.
-Avoid getting the product into the eyes. If it occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
We offer free shipping on orders over Rs2000/-
Standard shipping charges Rs200/-
Delivery Time 2-3 working days
Why Botanical Wonders?
"Don't Panic Use Organic"
Are your products organic / natural?
Our products combine the power of naturally occurring and advanced science ingredients that are simple to use, highly effective, non-toxic, non-irritating, and absolutely cruelty-free. We do not use aggressive, irritating ingredients. Beyond this, we do not like labels such as ‘organic,’ ‘natural’ or ‘clean,’ which have no consistent definition and tell you nothing about a product’s safety or efficacy. We are committed to bringing you the very best ingredient science and being certified “organic” does not always yield the best ingredient.
What is the shelf life of my product?
All beauty products need to be used by a certain period. This is known as the 'period after opening' and can be easily identified by the PAO symbol. The symbol can be recognised as the shape of an opened jar, and will have a number inside; 9M will indicate 9 months, 12M is 12 months, and 36M is 36 months. Once opened the product should be used in this period, as after this time the quality of the product will deteriorate.
Do your products contain parabens & phthalates?
None of our products contain any parabens & phthalates.
For more information on the ingredients for individual products, see the ingredients tab on the product page.