Rosemary Essential Oil 10 ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Rosemary oil is one of the best oils for skincare. Rosemary has its best actions for oily, congested and acne prone skin. It tightens and tones the skin, cleanses and clears the pores. It is like a knife through butter with congested skin, clearing it immediately. It also helps to promote the growth of healthy skin cells and stimulates the regeneration process. Rosemary encourages local blood circulation, which increases the supply of nutrients and brings a warming glow to the skin. Rosemary is also known to alleviate pains and digestive discomfort. Rosemary also improves water retention and elimination, which helps to keep the system hydrated and balanced; free of toxins; good for oedema, obesity and as well as cellulite. It also helps to balance the action of the nervous system and thereby reducing stress and tension. In addition rosemary is a strong anti-depressant that lifts the spirit and makes you feel good.
100% Pure Undiluted Rosemary Essential Oil
Usage & Precaution
How to use:
- Boost your immunity by inhaling rosemary oil on regular basis
- Add a few drops to any carrier oil and massage to relive aches and pains
- Rub a few drops under your feet or on your stomach to aid digestion, relieve constipation, stomach cramps, bloating, etc
- Topically massage rosemary oil to increase blood circulation to promote hair growth and wound healing
- Rub a couple of drops between your palms and cup them over your nose and mouth to treat headaches and migraines
- Inhale a few drops of rosemary oil to treat respiratory disorders, like clearing chest and nasal congestion, reducing cough, cold and flu symptoms
- Inhale a few drops or add to carrier oil for a massage to relieve stress and anxiety
- Add a few drops to a diffuser for an uplifting aroma
- Add a few drops to your moisturizer for anti-aging benefits and glowing skin
- Massaging hair regularly with rosemary oil will solve all your hair problems, from hair thinning to dandruff
- Rub a few drops to act as a natural mosquito repellent
Possible skin sensitivity; always do a patch test. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Always dilute the essential oil with any carrier oil (coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, etc) to avoid skin sensitivity.
We offer free shipping on orders over Rs2000/-
Standard shipping charges Rs200/-
Delivery Time 2-3 working days
Why Botanical Wonders?
"Don't Panic Use Organic"
Are your products organic / natural?
Our products combine the power of naturally occurring and advanced science ingredients that are simple to use, highly effective, non-toxic, non-irritating, and absolutely cruelty-free. We do not use aggressive, irritating ingredients. Beyond this, we do not like labels such as ‘organic,’ ‘natural’ or ‘clean,’ which have no consistent definition and tell you nothing about a product’s safety or efficacy. We are committed to bringing you the very best ingredient science and being certified “organic” does not always yield the best ingredient.
What is the shelf life of my product?
All beauty products need to be used by a certain period. This is known as the 'period after opening' and can be easily identified by the PAO symbol. The symbol can be recognised as the shape of an opened jar, and will have a number inside; 9M will indicate 9 months, 12M is 12 months, and 36M is 36 months. Once opened the product should be used in this period, as after this time the quality of the product will deteriorate.
Do your products contain parabens & phthalates?
None of our products contain any parabens & phthalates.
For more information on the ingredients for individual products, see the ingredients tab on the product page.