Lemongrass Essential Oil 10 ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
100% Pure Undiluted Lemongrass Essential oil
Usage & Precaution
How to use:
- Combine equal parts of coconut oil and lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout, treat headache, and relax muscle
- Dilute oil, then rub and spritz on skin for a natural insect repellent
- Add a few drops to water, and make a mist or natural air freshener, you can also lavender, or peppermint oil for fragrance
- Add a few drops to your shampoo and conditioner for deep cleansing and strengthening your hair, treating hair loss, irritated scalp and get shiny hair
- Add a few drops to your soaps, shampoos and facial mist to sterilize your pores, tone your skin, and strengthen skin tissues
- Use a few drops to create your night time massage oil or add to bedtime lotion to aid sleeping or treat insomnia
- Add a few drops to a vaporizer to treat common cold
- Massaging with lemongrass oil will also relieve menstrual cramps
- Dilute a few drops with coconut oil and massage around nails to cure nail fungus
Possible skin sensitivity; always do a patch test. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Always dilute the essential oil with any carrier oil (coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, etc) to avoid skin sensitivity.
-After opening should be used within one year.
We offer free shipping on orders over Rs2000/-
Standard shipping charges Rs200/-
Delivery Time 2-3 working days
Why Botanical Wonders?
"Don't Panic Use Organic"
Are your products organic / natural?
Our products combine the power of naturally occurring and advanced science ingredients that are simple to use, highly effective, non-toxic, non-irritating, and absolutely cruelty-free. We do not use aggressive, irritating ingredients. Beyond this, we do not like labels such as ‘organic,’ ‘natural’ or ‘clean,’ which have no consistent definition and tell you nothing about a product’s safety or efficacy. We are committed to bringing you the very best ingredient science and being certified “organic” does not always yield the best ingredient.
What is the shelf life of my product?
All beauty products need to be used by a certain period. This is known as the 'period after opening' and can be easily identified by the PAO symbol. The symbol can be recognised as the shape of an opened jar, and will have a number inside; 9M will indicate 9 months, 12M is 12 months, and 36M is 36 months. Once opened the product should be used in this period, as after this time the quality of the product will deteriorate.
Do your products contain parabens & phthalates?
None of our products contain any parabens & phthalates.
For more information on the ingredients for individual products, see the ingredients tab on the product page.